Crimes and the Parties
Conspiring to bring false accusation (115)
Perjury (108, 109(2))
Fabricating evidence (113)
Conspiring to defeat justice (117)
References are to the Crimes Act 1961 – Appendix A
- Insurance Australia Group NZ (IAG) – an insurance company with Head Office at NZI Centre1, Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010
- Chris Hlavac (CJH) – Young Hunter lawyers, head office. Level 2, Young Hunter House, 134 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central. IAG’s lawyer who represented IAG in dealing with the fire investigation and appointed the investigators.
- Maurice Fletcher (MF) – PINZ Northland Limited – Whangarei – Private Investigator employed by CH on behalf of IAG – Ex NZ Police.
- Russell Joseph (RJ) – Corporate Risks Limited – Level 6, 181 Willis Street, Wellington 6011. Fire Investigator employed by CH on behalf of IAG – Ex NZ Police.
- Martin Jorgensen (MJ) – Corporate Risks Limited – Level 6, 181 Willis Street, Wellington 6011. Computer Forensics employed by CH on behalf of IAG.
- William Dawson (WD) – Now, Ex NZ Police, running PINZ Far North Limited, 16 Reinga Road, Kerikeri, Kerikeri, 0230. Formally with MF in PINZ Northland Limited. At the time of these events he was the Detective in the NZ Police Force running the Police case against CJR.
- Christopher John Robinson (CJR) – Beneficiary of the Killara Trust whose sole asset was Killara – a property at 125a Ness Road, Waipapa, Far North.
- Alison Christina Robinson (ACR) – Beneficiary of the Killara Trust whose sole asset was Killara – a property in Waipapa, Far North.